What information does Underground Crystals collect from you?
You can visit our site and use many of our services without having to tell us who you are or reveal any personally identifiable information to us. It is only when you use certain Underground Crystals services, or enter contests and drawings, that you will be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information.
Whenever you visit Underground Crystals, even if you have not registered with us, our web server logs automatically receive and record anonymous information from your web browser including your IP Address, Underground Crystals cookie information, the Underground Crystals page(s) you request, and any search terms you query.
Underground Crystals may use this anonymous information to customize your experience on our site, to improve our services, and to show you more relevant advertising messages. We ordinarily do not attempt to link this information to a specific person.
Underground Crystals uses personally identifiable information for three main purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain services, to personalize the advertising and content you see on our pages, and to tell you about special offers and new products and services.
Does any third party collect information through Underground Crystals?
Underground Crystals will not share personally identifiable information with other companies or individuals unless:
o We have your express permission to share the information;
o We need to share your information with our partner companies in order to provide a product or service you have requested. Unless we tell you otherwise, these partners do not have the right to use your personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to deliver your requested product or service; or
o We comply with subpoenas or court orders.
Except as we've just explained above, Underground Crystals will not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone. Nor will we ever share with anyone personally identifiable information about you that is of medical, financial or sexual nature.
Underground Crystals does not provide any other advertiser or advertising service provider, any personally identifiable information. However, certain ads you see on our site may allow personally identifiable information to be collected.
Underground Crystals maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download anything displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for any public or commercial purposes, including any part of the Site's text, images, audio, and video without Underground Crystals written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification, and acknowledge that any other agreements between us are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without our written permission. Underground Crystals neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Underground Crystals.
2. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, we do not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Underground Crystals nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out or your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by us or our affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either our property or used by us with permission. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks (collectively the "Intellectual Property") displayed on the Site, including all registered and unregistered Intellectual Property, are owned by us and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without our written permission or the written permission of the proper third party. Your misuse of the Intellectual Property displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that we will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although Underground Crystals may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Underground Crystals is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations of the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give use to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into or to a national or resident of Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country where the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals; or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
10. Underground Crystals may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this legal page. You are bound by any such revisions we make and, therefore, should periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Personal Information Security
At Underground Crystals, it is our primary concern to protect customer information and provide a safe and secure online ordering. Our online ordering, where we get all your personal information, is using the most advanced technology available, (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and firewall technology), to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access.
Our site uses an order form for customers to buy products, we collect your contact information (like name, address, email address, and phone number) and financial information (like credit card numbers), and shipping information to process your order. This information will be kept confidential.
Credit Card Information
Your financial information is used for third-party banking to process your order. They are obligated to keep your personal information confidential.
At Underground Crystals, your email address will be used to inform you about your shipping tracking number, order number, and the total purchase for your order. We do not give or sell this information to other companies. We only use this information for further contact with you about your order and to provide better customer service. We will not email you after your order is completed, or bother you with email spam.
Name, address, and phone number
Your name, address, and phone number then will be stored in our system so that we can better serve you when you return to our site or when you call us back. All this information will be kept in a different server, which only the staff of Underground Crystals will have access.
Credit Card Processing
For security reasons we do not except sales orders by phone. We only support sales orders via our web site and walk in service at our store location. Why? Because credit card processing companies consider order's by phone unsecured and a high risk. Anybody can call with stolen information, and it is harder to insure an order is processed safely and securely. We use a secure server, and secure credit card processing is used to insure your order is safely processed and tracked electronically. We also actually call your bank for a second verification to insure your order is safely processed. If your shipping address is different than your billing address, your credit card company or bank must have this information on file so the alternate shipping address can be verified. Only you the credit card holder can contact your bank with this alternate information, so we can verify it when we call your bank. We do this to protect you and us against identity theft. We will not ship to an alternate address unless it can be verified with your bank. We will not ship to an alternate name unless the name is listed with your credit card company and can be verified. Were sorry for any inconvenience, but we do everything we can to guard your information and insure your order is processed safely and securely.